THE 3rd IRAN RENEWABLE ENERGY CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION (IRAN REC 2018)
Enabling Iran's progression towards a new energy paradigm
Iran Renewable Energy Association is an independent nongovernmental organization and its principle audience is the public.
To download all benefit and necessary info about conference as pdf
***Register before September 1 save 100 EUR
***20% discount will be provided for the Association’s members
Iran is considering deployment of renewable energies sources and these plans are driving energy transition in the country. Iran is becoming a highly attractive emerging market for renewable energy projects. The country is set to experience rapid growth and the renewable energy production capacity is predicted to reach 5,000 MW in the next five years, under Iran’s sixth Five-Year Development Plan. To increase incentives for investing in renewable energy the government has adopted new laws of feed-in tariffs differentiating and 20 years
guaranteed period for power purchase.
- 5 GW target for renewable energy by 2020
- Ranked 1st for renewable energy potential in the region
- Huge potential for wind, solar and geothermal
- Home of the first geothermal project in MENA
- 20 year Feed-in tariff and guaranteed PPA with SUNA
- Upto 30% decrease in FIT for using domestic component
- Upto 300 sunny days a year over 2/3 of its total erea.
WHAT YOU EXPECTED?
more than one event...
50 SPEAKERS & THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
3 DAYS OF RICH CONTENT
OVER 40 HOURS OF NETWORKING
EXCLUSIVE VIP DINNER
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
Dr. Fereidoon Hassanvand
Dr. Sorena Sattari
Dr. Seyed Mohammad Sadeghzadeh
Dr. Sirous Vatankhah
- Senior Level Speakers
- Attendees from 24 countries
- scheduled 1-2-1 Meetings
- Content rich days
- Hours of networking
- % of Attendees Planning to Return in 2018